Thursday 29 August 2013

My Eurotrip Glees

The story so far ,

PLEASE DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU INTEND TO SING ALONG TO IT WITH THE SOUND OF MUSIC!!!

GO AWAY IF YOU WILL NOT

Van Goghs house, though we were too cheap to go in,
Bouldering on rocks and doing my legs in,
Meeting with friends who were newly engaged,
These are a few of my euro trip glees . . . .

Visiting Disney and being a small child,
Getting a carer pass sporting a BIG smile,
Trailer park life, and a cold shower
These are a few of my euro trip glees

Dougie goes surfing and I go a biking,
14 hour drives to a flat – felt like hiking
Beautiful gardens but megs is better
These are a few of my euro trip glees.

Great Gelato
Lazy lie in’s,
Being too hot to move,
But then I remember I’m on holiday,
And suddenly I feel OK.

Went to albaracin and did some more climbing
Celebrated Dougies birthday with excitement,
Met Kellyanne and her new boyfriend Ross
These are a few of my eurotrip glees


Backies on bike with dougie driving crazy
Tipsy and wobbly and probably looking shady
Dancing our heads off and giggling a lot
These are a few of my eurotrip glees

Meet up with finly and Susie for  banter
Went to a campsite called orange grove- a
Had long conversations with retirees
These are a few of my eurotrip glees

BARCELONA
DEXTERS A POSER
Looks for the camera
But then I remember how much fun it is
And I pose along with him . . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment