Tuesday 16 July 2013

By gum I'm actually bouldering

After Mark Young ( a very OLD bag of a buddy) told me the other post to stop being a lazy midden I have started to put some god damn effort in, with my bouldering and it's paying off. I'm by no means good but I'm taking more chances and getting more results.
We visited Fontainebleau town today and tomorrow we shall go to GAY PARIS!!!! Finally. It has been actually a lot of fun bouldering, my legs are bruised to heck and I ave a few new scratches and cuts but you don't really notice them until you have been up and done them.

The other day we went to meet our newly engaged friends Owen and Anne Marie, they were travelling a bi around Europe and Owen proposed. I made baguettes, we chilled by the river and I got to see the seizure inducing blinger of a ring Anne Marie was sporting.



After we headed to Euro Disney, now I'm sorry should this offend, surely there will be someone out there who will take offence to it but know I say it all with a cheeky grin. Sometimes a serious illness like CF has it's upsides, you know, eating what you want, being a skinny bitch, GETTING CHEAPER INTO DISNEY!!!!

I'm a silver lining kinda girl, and I also get to skip the ques so YIPEEEE.
We had a ball, Dougie said I was like a 12 year old, and I was, with my mickey mouse top on, big sparkly bow and my hop skip and jumping, singing and dancing.
I never really heard good things about Disney Land Paris but it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Here are pictures of me smiling to prove it






No comments:

Post a Comment